All-Inclusive Gay Wedding Package - Save 64%
Spring Hill, New Hampshire
|64% Savings ($1,796)|
|Time Left to Buy:||00:00:00|
- Sunset Hill House in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire – www.sunsethillhouse.com
- Available for a Sunday thru Thursday night stay with a weekday ceremony on non-holidays (click here for weekend package)
- The standard package includes an hour-long rehearsal prior to the day prior to the event
- The actual ceremony will take place in front of the mountains or fireplace, with all setup (including chairs, draped altar table if requested).
- Also included is a venue for cocktails and photos for one hour after the ceremony.
- An elegant three-course plated dinner for up to 10 guests in a private dining room with fireplace, overlooking the White Mountains (your choice of soup or salad, sorbet, and your choice of entrees).
- Garnishing and service of your wedding cake
- 5 lovely superior traditional mountain-view guest rooms for one night, up to 2 guests per room
- Full cooked to order gourmet breakfast for overnight guests the following morning.
- Additional professional wedding planning; rehearsal, ceremony and event management
VERY Limited Availability – Hurry to Secure Your Date! This is a first-time-ever offering brought to you exclusively by OffTo.com.
click here for weekend package (buy up to 3 packages for an incredible wedding weekend!)
Have a Question? Ask OffTo Gay Travel Expert Brian Goldthorpe!
Ask Your Question »
Why do we travel? Humans are hard-wired to appreciate variety, to step outside their daily lives in search of something new. We travel to reclaim the excitement of an unconquered gay bar, to share a first kiss with a stranger that hasn’t dated fifteen of our exes, to hold hands at night under a different set of stars. And when you find your permanent traveling companion you may embark into the greatest adventure of all: Marriage. No amount of discriminatory legislation or economic uncertainty should keep a a couple from having the wedding of their dreams.
OffTo.com is proud to announce its groundbreaking All-Inclusive Same-Sex Wedding Getaway. The first queer travel deal of it’s kind finds OffTo partnering with the breathtaking Sunset Hill House in Sugar Hill, New Hampshire. Their wedding package is tailored to the unique needs of same-sex couples whose home states do not allow them to marry, couples who need not face the financial barriers of outsourcing to a wedding planner located outside their home state. As a pristine historic country inn amidst Sunset Hill’s sprawling meadows and postcard-perfect mountain views, couples may enjoy all the benefits of a destination wedding without breaking the bank.
Participating couples will be given a rehearsal the day prior to the big event. They will choose between the gorgeous backdrop of either the mountains or a romantic fireplace with all setup materials — chairs, draped altar — included. After tying the knot all guests are treated to a three-course plated meal for ten guests in the resort’s private dining room. Couples may cut their wedding cake in front of a roaring fireplace and sweeping views of the White Mountains before retiring to a block of five mountain-view guest rooms. To cap off an unforgettable night, Sunset Hill will serve a gourmet, cooked-to-order breakfast the following morning.
While Americans spend, on average, $26,542 dollars on their wedding, OffTo’s standard package is available for a staggeringly low $999. This is a 64% discount against the ceremony’s retail price. The deal is available for purchase on OffTo.com between Jan. 17th and Valentines Day, or until they sell out. The standard package is available to any couple and up to 10 guests on any non-weekend, non-holiday through the end of 2012. An upgraded package is available for those who wish to have a two-night weekend wedding. Couples may also combine up to 3 ‘deal purchases’ (of the same package type) to produce ONE ceremony, for up to a 30-person affair!
Queer Americans know too well that legalized marriage is more than a piece of paper. It conveys a laundry list of benefits and privileges, the least of which is coordinating a ceremony in one’s home state without the added costs of a non-local wedding planner. While so many of outside of our community know our us only by media stereotypes — traveling on yachts in gay-themed advertising, lavish gala’s at Elton John’s mansion — we face the same realities and hardships as everyone else in today’s economy. At OffTo.com we have committed ourselves to serving all queer Americans!
“This is a ground-breaking package designed exclusively to fill a specific need for LGBT community members throughout the country who don’t happen to live in a state where same-sex marriage is recognized,” said Brian Goldthorpe, OffTo’s Chief of Communications. “There is nothing like this available anywhere online, and we hope it is a strong illustration of our unwavering commitment to providing the kind of marquee getaways that make a difference in the lives of all LGBT travelers.”
We here at OffTo are excited to provide such a unique and special offer, and hope participating couples will email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to share stories and memories from the wedding of their dreams.
- Upgrades are coordinated by Sunset Hill House after purchase of standard package on OffTo.com
- New Hampshire State Hotel Occupancy Taxes due at Check In.
- Additional guests are welcome subject to availability. Must be coordinated directly with the inn
- All reservations are subject to availability and capacity controls. Fell free to contact the Sunset Hill House to see if the date you are requesting is available.
- Can purchase up to 3 of the same package to use together
- Must use package purchased by December 31st, 2012
Sunset Hill HouseVisit Website
231 Sunset Hill Road
Sugar Hill, NH 03586